Analyse School Performance Training and Consultancy are running a New Inspection Framework Conference in September 2019 to help schools prepare for Ofsted Readiness.
For this conference, we invited experts from the National Governance Association and experts from DfE, Ofsted and many more to clear guidance on the latest changes to the inspection framework and will help you to prepare and collect the best evidence for school inspections. Throughout the day you will hear speakers from Ofsted and the National Governance Association.
acquista levitra su internet Our Aims:
- To gain an understanding of the changes to the new inspection framework.
- To share best practice on evidencing high quality teaching learning, outcomes, continuous improvement and robust leadership and management.
- To gain an understanding of the new proposals regarding data and identify how best to present evidence clearly and succinctly
- To understand the role of Governance for continuous improvement and compliance with the revised safeguarding requirements
comprare levitra generico Who is it for?
- CEO’s of Multi-Academy Trusts
- School Improvement Advisers
- Deputy Headteachers
- Senior Leadership Teams
http://hlmarchitects.com/viagra-tv-commercials Our Key Speakers:
- Maggie Parker, Ofsted
- David Watson (OBE), CLIC Academy Trust
- Clair Travis (David Watson PA), CLIC Academy Trust
- Carys Ward, National Governance Association
- DFE understanding the purpose of pupil data
- Consultant from Ofsted on the revised Safeguarding requirements
source link Dates:
20th September – Birmingham
3th October – London
4th October – Bristol
8th October – Manchester
£299 £249 each with voucher*
£249 £199 each with voucher*
*15th July 2019 expiry date