What you will learn
This one-day course will focus on interpreting and evaluating the data provided within ASP and the changes within the Ofsted Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR).
Throughout the course, you will be gaining outstanding guidance and support by our senior consultants to improve performance in your school.
This course will enable you to effectively navigate, interpret and evaluate the data provided to gain the highest possible knowledge from the data.
By attending this course you will learn how to:
• Analyse the Brand Ofsted Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR).
• How to use ASP and IDSR to drive School Improvement
• Identify Next Step School Improvement Priorities
• Gain an insight into how Ofsted could view your data
Who Should Attend
This training course is beneficial for;
• Head Teachers
• Deputy Head Teachers
• Senior Management Teams
• Data Managers
• Subject Leaders
• Gifted and Talented Leaders
• Class teachers
This course will support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, well prepared for OFSTED by exploring and examining:
• The Ofsted Inspection Data Summary Report (IDSR)
• The Ofsted Focus
• The changes and developments within the replacement service
• How to use data and the IDSR to identify strengths and weaknesses, and drive school improvement, as well as enabling early intervention across year groups
• Ways to generate overviews of pupil attainment and progress by subject, pupil group and year group analysis, as well as ensuring that your school interventions are having positive impacts
• Have an understanding of what Ofsted will be viewing and how they will consider it
Agenda for Primary Schools 9am – 3:30pm
Provisional 2018 KS2 Results
Analyse School Performance (ASP) Service
• Navigating ASP
• Analysing Data by Pupil Groups
Key Stage 2
• Pupil groups – Combined, Reading, Writing and Maths
• Scatter plots – Progress and Attainment
Key Stage 1 and Phonics
• Pupil groups – Reading, Reading, Writing, Maths and Phonics
• EYFS outcomes by pupil groups
Question Level Analysis
• Ofsted IDSR
• Ofsted Focus and Considerations
• Considering your data from an inspectors perspective
Driving School Improvement
• Positive impacts on your school
• Using available information within ASP and Ofsted IDSR to drive School Improvement
• Identifying areas that require improvement
• In-depth Analysis of Strengths and Weaknesses
• Identifying Priorities for Next Steps School Improvement
Please note, courses are separated for by phase. Please see the ‘Phase’ column to see if your desired phase is taking place on the stated date.
|29th January 2019||London||Primary|
|30th January 2019||Birmingham||Primary|
|30th January 2019||London||Secondary|
|31st January 2019||Manchester||Primary|
|31st January 2019||Birmingham||Secondary|
|11th February 2019||London||Secondary|
|14th February 2019||Manchester||Secondary|
|25th February 2019||London||Primary|
|27th February 2019||Birmingham||Primary|
|28th February 2019||Manchester||Primary|
|21st March 2019||London||Secondary|
|25th March 2019||Birmingham||Secondary|
|26th March 2019||Manchester||Secondary|
|27th March 2019||London||Primary|
|28th March 2019||Birmingham||Primary|
|29th March 2019||Manchester||Primary|
Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone|
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day’s training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining ASP Interactive training in the morning with FFT training or one of our other Training Courses in the afternoon.
Combining ASP Training with the NEW ASP Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school ASP Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively, contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your school’s needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
Since 2006, we have specialised in ASP (formerly RAISEonline) and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
ASP training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
We are here to support you with using tools such as ASP, Ofsted IDSR’s, Excel, FFT and MIS Systems as well as provide guidance for Governing Bodies, creating your school’s data story, EYFS, SEN, Gifted and Talented, Leadership and Management, School Improvement and Ofsted Preparation.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Headteachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
Consultancy and Training
Life After RAISE Primary
Life After RAISE Secondary
Life After RAISE Post 16
The School Evaluation Roadshow
Excel for Schools – Beginners
Excel for Data Managers – Advanced
Data Story Course
Fischer Family Trust
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ASP / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training
If you continue to have issues, please contact us on 0207 183 8357, option 6.