What you will learn
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=propecia-brand-5mg premedication lasix medicare blood transfusion This brand new ‘Reviewing your school’ Course has been specifically designed to support you in carrying out your own school review and self-evaluation.
- Participants will develop their performance evaluating skills which they will be able to use in the context of their own school and their school self-evaluation will benefit from applying these simple strategies.
- Schools will be able to undertake their own strategic analysis of the review outcomes – identifying the next steps for their system improvement work.
- Although not designed to replicate an Ofsted inspection, the programme will allow schools to assess the robustness of their self-assessment and improvement planning practice in advance of an inspection.
Who should attend
- Head Teachers
• Deputy Head Teachers
• Senior Leadership Teams
• Subject Leaders
Agenda for School Review Course
Half Day 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Ofsted expectations
- Know your own data
- Reviewing the progress of key groups inc PPG and SEN
- How to judge effective T&L?
- An appropriate curriculum?
- Safeguarding review
Why is school self-review so important?
OFSTED expect schools to have robust self-evaluation in place. Effective self-reviews are an important component in this process and can save the cost of expensive external reviews.
OFSTED will look for patterns and evidence around the following areas:
- Do leaders promote high expectations and use rigorous systems to drive improvement and achievement of learners and groups of learners?
• Are study programmes planned to fully meet the principles of the DFE’s 16 to 19 expectations?
• Do teaching and assessment support and challenge learners?
• Do study programmes build on prior attainment to allow students to make progress?
• Do learners receive high-quality impartial careers guidance that prepares them for their chosen next steps?
• Are learners developing personal, social, employability and independent learning skills?
• What is the impact of non-qualification / enrichment activities?
• Are learners making progress from their different starting points?
• Are the 16 to 19 minimum standards met where applicable?
• Are the arrangements for safeguarding learners effective?
ASP training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to school development.
Analyse School Performance Training and Consultancy will support your school in your own review of the following key areas that Ofsted will focus on:
- How the school’s progress figures compare with national figures
• What is the impact of the schools’ actions to enable all pupils to reach their potential?
• What are the trends over time, and what are the reasons behind them?
• Does progress differ across different types of qualification – Academic / Applied General / Technical Certificates / Level 2?
• What are the progress figures and trends for subjects, including English and Mathematics re-sits?
• What are the trends in the progress of groups of pupils, particularly by gender, prior attainment at KS4 and disadvantaged?
•What is the impact of the schools actions to enable all pupils to reach their potential? What is at the root of trends over time?
• What are the patterns of performance for different types of pupils?
Course Fee at Training Locations
|click Consultancy & Training||http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-10-mg-dosepak Per Delegate Fee|| lasix for pleural effusions in cats Free Telephone|
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day’s training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
source link Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquiries, please contact us on 0844 504 5812
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining ASP Interactive training in the morning with FFT training or one of our other Training Courses in the afternoon.
Combining ASP Training with the NEW ASP Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school ASP Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively, contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your school’s needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
Since 2006, we have specialised in ASP (formerly RAISEonline) and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
ASP training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
We are here to support you with using tools such as ASP, Ofsted IDSR’s, Excel, FFT and MIS Systems as well as provide guidance for Governing Bodies, creating your school’s data story, EYFS, SEN, Gifted and Talented, Leadership and Management, School Improvement and Ofsted Preparation.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Headteachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
Consultancy and Training
ASP & IDSR Primary
ASP & IDSR Secondary
ASP & IDSR Post 16
The School Evaluation Roadshow
Excel for Schools – Beginners
Excel for Data Managers – Advanced
Data Story Course
Fischer Family Trust
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ASP / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training
If you continue to have issues, please contact us on 0207 183 8357, option 6.