What you will learn
• Use FFT as a key self-evaluation and prediction tool
• Use FFT data to support School Target setting
• Understand and apply FFT Aspire to improve school standards
• Identify vulnerable groups and priorities for intervention
FFT Training benefits:
• FFT/ RAISEonline Training site access (Username/Password) to a wealth of invaluable e-resources
• Free 1 year FFT / RAISEonline support
• Free access to extended consultancy support
• High calibre training and consultancy sessions personalised to your unique school circumstances
Throughout this excellent, interactive FFT training session you will benefit from developing your knowledge, skills and expertise in setting challenging targets and getting the most from your FFT data to support all pupils and groups in your school.
You will explore all four areas of the FFT Aspire site during the FFT Training session, as well as all aspects of the summary dashboard.
FFT Aspire: All four areas of the new FFT Aspire software:
• Student Explorer
Our half-day course on the use of FFT Aspire in school aims to provide delegates with an opportunity to take a new look at FFT and develop a deeper understanding of its capabilities. From taking an in-depth look at the Summary Dashboard, through a re-examination of the variety of the reports and estimates to develop a deeper understanding of how these can be used as an effective tool to help individual, subject and whole school target setting. We will also look at ways in which your school can use the new Student Explorer feature to keep on top of individual student progress to ensure that every single child is supported and challenged.
Bespoke, in-house training:
• Does your school use Fisher Family Trust data?
• Would you like to use it even more effectively to aid school improvement?
• Have you staff who are either new in post and who would benefit for an introduction to FFT and its capabilities, or staff who would benefit from a refresher to ensure they are using it effectively?
• Do you wish your Governors were more ‘data aware’?
If you have answered YES to at least two of those questions we can help!
This Fischer Family Trust (FFT) training course focuses on effective strategies to raise attainment and achievement levels and meet the expectations of the new Common Inspection Framework.
FFT/ RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to:
Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, English and Maths Leaders and Data Managers
For further information please contact 0844 504 5812 or see our website for further details of future venues where we will be delivering this, and our other courses, nationwide.
• Understanding what lies behind each of the FFT Aspire tiles.
• Answering some key questions about school performance
Pupil Level Analysis
• How do individuals compare with similar students across the country?
• Using estimates reports with students and parents – is this possible or desirable?
Pupil Groups Analysis
• How can you identify specific groups in order to bring about significant school improvement?
• How does the overall attainment and achievement of your students compare nationally?
• How does student performance compare across subjects?
• Analyse Pupil Premium attainment & progress gaps
School Targets & Analysis
• What might be predicted for student and school performance over the next five years and how does this relate to progress during the last three?
• How can FFT help you understand how to identify school Strengths and Weaknesses?
Opportunities and Alerts
• Understanding the ‘Opportunities and Alerts’ system within Student Explorer and making it work for you and your students by providing further support and intervention
This FFT training opportunity will also support you to become a Good/Outstanding school, by helping you:
• ensure that your targets for all pupils are stretching and challenging
• know which pupils are at risk of under-achieving
• discover pupils’ probability of attaining individual KS4 grades in the 5 EBacc areas and the chances of attaining at or above each level in all of the 5 areas (secondary)
• pinpoint strengths and weaknesses across a range of indicators across subjects and pupil groups in your school
• use Student Explorer to identify students below National Expectations in English and Maths and under performing groups
• trigger intervention and support using your FFT data
• ensure your interventions have a strong impact across all pupils and groups in your school
The course includes a through overview of the new Common Inspection Framework and the changes to accountability measures.
Please contact us for our schedule and more information on 0844 504 5812 or via email
Course Fee at Training Locations
|Consultancy & Training||Per Delegate Fee||Free Telephone|
|Full Day||£249** / £349*||12 Months|
* When you book for one delegate.
All prices are excluded from VAT.
** When you book for two or more colleagues, price is reduced by £100 for a full day course for each delegate. Colleagues may be from other schools. The cost for a full day’s training is £249 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £349 per delegate. The cost for a half day’s training is £199 per delegate if you book two or more colleagues instead of £249 per delegate. All prices are excluding VAT.
Consultancy & Training Course Fee at Your School
For any in-house enquirers, please contact us on 0844 504 5812.
Cluster of Schools
Many schools request a whole day training, combining RAISEonline Interactive training in the morning with FISCHER FAMILY TRUST training or one of our other RAISEonline Training Courses in the afternoon (view our electronic brochure for details of FFT Training and other RAISEonline Training courses www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk)
Combining RAISEonline Training with the NEW RAISEonline Governor Training Course is also an excellent combination supporting schools Nationally to ensure school Governing Bodies understand their school RAISEonline Summary Report, fulfil their Leadership and Management responsibilities and support School Evaluation and Improvement.
Alternatively contact us by telephone/email to speak to one of our Senior School Improvement Consultants to discuss your schools needs and options and request a Personalised School Improvement Training package.
We specialise in RAISEonline and Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training for all schools and local authorities, analysing your school’s performance and progress data together with your staff since 2006.
Our mission is to provide quality and multifaceted consultancy in education and training in Early Years settings, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools, Special Schools, Church Schools and Independent Schools.
RAISEonline training and consultancy sessions can be personalised to support the professional development needs of your school team and offer consultancy support to: Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers, Senior Management Teams, Subject Leaders, SENCO’s, Gifted and Talented Leaders, Class teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Learning Support Assistants and Governors.
You can select your audience – Training can be 1:1 for Head teachers and Deputies, for particular focus groups or whole staff teams.
Consultancy & Training
Life After RAISE
RAISEonline Consultancy and Training
Data Story Course
Fischer Family Trust Consultancy and Training
School Improvement Consultancy & Training
Data Interpretation Training for Governors
Preparing for OFSTED Consultancy & Training
Early Years Foundation Stage & eProfile
SEN Consultancy and Training
Gifted and Talented Consultancy and Training
Comprehensive Interpretation and Analysis of your ROL / FFT reports
Leadership and Management Consultancy and Training